Prime Objective:In obedience to the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ FMPB plans to reach the unreached of our land to enhance the growth of the Church in India.
- To work for the revival of the churches and to promote missionary vision in them.
- To develop and maintain good church mission relationship to enhance the growth of churches in India.
Towards Unreached people
- To proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and to baptize those who accept Him as their Lord and Saviour.
- To Plant indigenous churches by organizing the believers as congregations.
- To help them mature as witnessing Christians through effective pastoral care and to work with them for their welfare in the society.
- To Challenge them to take up the responsibility of reaching their own people.
- To involve them in translation of the Bible in unwritten languages spoken in our mission fields.
Towards Staff and members
- To train, to motivate and guide the staff and members at all levels to become effective laborers for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Towards other Christian Organization
- To develop cordial relationship and fellowship with other missionary and para-church organization and to share mutually the resource to realize our prime objectives.
- We will face persecution and opposition with positive attitude and that God permitted persecution will become a big advantage to the progress of the ministry.
- Our weapon against opposition is prayer, patience, endurance and perseverance in hope for divine deliverance.
- Use God given support available in structures provided by the government of our Land